Thursday, October 21, 2010

That Time of the Year

I've been up to my earlobes in hot glue and vintage christmas goodness. 
That's right, I'm working on all my Christmas crafting and as if I didn't already have enough to do, I decided to start this little blog.
I'm just a bit obsessed with vintage christmas goodness I decided to make an entire blog about it.  That way I won't bore everyone over at my other blog going on and on about Shiny Brites and putz houses.

I just listed my first wreath of the season over on eBay.  (SOLD)


I poured all my best vintage pink ornaments of the year into this wreath. 


As you can tell, this blog is still under construction.

I will be back soon with more vintage Christmas goodies :->

8 comments:

Joan said...

Just added your new blog to my favorites list. I love looking at all your great stuff--watching as you find it and make it.
I wish you all the best in your newest endeavor!

Gina at Vintage Junk in My Trunk said...

I think your Christmas stuff is fascinating! Love that pink wreath--great job. Looking forward to lots of Putz houses, reindeer, and shiny brites!

Into Vintage said...

This is genius. I never get tired of hearing about vintage Christmas.

Or talking about it.

Your wreaths are always amazing. :-)

Sherrie said...

That is so gorgeous but how can you part with it. It is so amazingly beautiful and one of a kind. I wouldn't be able to part with it, especially after putting in so much work. By the way, of course I am following you on the new blog. I will be enjoying your creations......and drooling.

Jill said...

I just love the pink wreath - I think it is your best yet. I will be following this blog as well as your other one. Vintage Christmas is a weakness of mine - can't wait to see what else in coming.

Jill

Holiday Sparkle - Cyndi LaChance said...

OMG! I have been admiring your wreaths for some time now back when I first spotted them on Flickr and Etsy.....they are amazing!

WW said...

Beautiful wreath.

My Darling Things said...

I actually gasped! That is so beautiful. Great job.