Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Want A Wreath!!

Thank you, thank you so much for all the wreath love!  I really want everyone to have the opportunity to own an heirloom GeorgiaPeachez wreath.

I got into making the wreaths because I have such an obession with collecting old ornaments.  It certainly wasn't my original idea, the ornament wreath.  I've just taken the idea and developed my own style for making them.

SO, you want to own a GeorgiaPeachez wreath??  Where do you go to purchase one?

I've opened a store here.  When I complete a wreath I will list it in my store.  I make wreaths year round so even after the holidays you can purchase a wreath.

Right now, the demand is high so my wreaths sell quickly once they are listed. 

When I list a wreath in my store, I also send out an email.  If you subscribe to my list you will get this email.

I also post a note about new listings on my Facebook page.


My wreaths are made one at a time by myself.  It takes about 3 hours to make one wreath.  Each wreath contains 80-100 ornaments, sometimes more because I am sooo anal about filling in every little gap.

FYI, I don't take custom orders.  Also, I only ship my wreaths to the US, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.  It is just crazy expensive to ship anywhere else, and not to mention very far.  My wreaths are very fragile, but I do go to great lengths to package them carefully.
OK, I need to get back to work and finish that wreath that is on my work table.
Happy Holidays!!

No comments: